So, I’m doing a DIY Lip Balm tutorial today.
I always ❤ Making some. So, I wanted to show you guys. I also added this on Health and Food. Oh, and one more thing; WordPress finally has a desktop app on Mac, Windows, and Linux!!!!
YAY! Let’s get STAR-TED!
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE DIY LIP BALM
You will need:
- Shea Butter
- Vaseline (or petroleum jelly)
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Q-Tips( or cotton buds)
- Red food colouring (OPTIONAL)
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- A microwave-safe bowl
- 2 small containers: I used sample containers from Nordstrom
- 1/8 tsp: Honey, Vanilla Extract, Red food colouring;Coconut Oil;
- 1/2 tsp: Shea Butter;Vaseline *YOU CAN USE YOUR Q-TIPS TO HELP YOU GET YOUR INGREDIENTS OUT.
- Mix them all together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put: Your bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds.Take a spoon, stir, and put your bowl back again for 15 seconds.
- Stir: It one more time and pour the liquid in your container.
- FREEZE: Put the containers in your freezer for 1 hour.
You can always take a marker and write”Lip balm” on your container.