Hi my tweens!
This collection is a simple way to get you ready for the school year! From cheap-DIY’s to a school reading list, I swear that at the end YOU will be ready to ace the school year. I decided to do this collection because… once the 2017 school year is done, I get to go to..MIDDLE SCHOOL!! I’m getting closer to the teen age :3 This is a special series in the Back-To-School with Evelynn, but I’ll be doing back to school with Evelynn next year (technically this is Back-To-School with Evelynn). I’ll be giving tips, DIYs and tricks for school. That means I’ll be posting (almost) EVERY DAY!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Hope you guys like this series because I can’t WAIT!
DAY V – Reading: My Top Ten School Reading List
Reading is an essential part of school. Its also one of the funnest part! You want to keep your grades up and this is how. Without further ado, here’s my top ten reading list for school! (This is not in order)
- Kristy’s Great Idea (“The Babysitter Club”) By Ann M. Martin
- The land of stories #1 The Wishing Well by Chris Colfer
- Dork Diaries #1 Tales from a not-so-fabulous life by Rachel Renee Russell
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- You’re Invited by Gail Nall and Jen Malone
- The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1)
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea