Hai! Today, I’m here with a fun post! This is 5 healthy snack ideas for a relaxing day at home, or even at school ( But beware of allergy alerts for some).
- : I recently just found out of these energy bites! And no, they are not protein bars or anything like that, they are just round ,and healthy of course energy bites.
Prep time: 20 mins Serving: 30 bites
Total time: 20 mins Serving size: 1 ball
- 2 c. quick oats
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips, chopped
- 2/3 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c.peanut butter
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/2 c. macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Take all of your ingredients and mix them together with the right amount
- Take your mix and wrap them into small balls into a plate
- Put them in the fridge for at least 1 week, or freeze them until softly frozen
Here’s our picture:
We put them into granola bars so that we could cut them. You can also use it as granola.
This is delicious for breakfast, snack, even for a dessert! It looks great in a glass, but can also be made in a bowl. Use your favorite fruit, or whatever is in season
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 8 blackberries
- strawberries, peaches and bananas (optional)
In a large glass, layer 1 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup granola, and fruits. Repeat layers.
- 4 lbs strawberries, washed and chopped
- 4 kiwi’s, skinned, and chopped
- 2 cups blueberries, washed
- 2 cups blackberries, washed
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained