OMG OMG OMG! It’s DECEMBER!
I am the happiest person on Earth. Not only I get to redo IATL’s header and background, but I get to do awesome posts!! I have a November Favorites coming up (even tho it’s December) and PLENTY of Holiday posts like recipes, outfits, and gifts for everyone (Yes, the one I did last year ☺) If you didn’t check it out, you NEED to. They are Super Duper cute, and cheap.
Before I start something else, here’s my Christmas wishlist:
- An iPhone 5s in rose gold
- A lavender or teal KitchenAid mixer
My REALISTIC wishlist: (I’m just putting this down someone (Ahem…scoff scoff… PARENTS… scoff scoff) told me that it wasn’t realistic. )
- Magazine subscription to TigerBeat
- Books (The School for Good and Evil, etc.)
- Gifts card to the closest mall and/or gifts cards to Urban Planet, Forever 21 and H&M =-D
- Stationary (New pens, markers, notebooks.. All that stuff.)
But wait, I forgot something.. New Years!
Time for my New Years Resolution Posts and my quizzes!! I’m so excited and can’t wait!
Have you ever thought: “Arg, it’s Winter.” or “YAY, IT’S WINTER!”
Well, I have. That’s because all seasons have pros and cons. And here they are ❄:
- We get to play in the snow (If you have some in your area)
- We get to drink hot chocolate and cozy up in our home
- WE GET ONESIES!!
- Sometimes it’s so cold that you can even drive to see your friend
- Goodbye, Sun. ☀
- If you have no more electricity, game over.
And that’s it for today. I would love to know what you want for the holidays. Just comment down below ⬇
° Blogmas Day 1/25 °