Hey, guys! Welcome to Day 2 :p
I’m sharing with you guys today my November/December favorites. From pajamas (is that how you spell it?) from my boots, I love all of them.
- My ABORABLE 🌼 Boots I am in 💖 with these boots. Comfortable, I found them for about.. 50$ at Shoe Company (in the adult section) This is SO in fashion in Fall, but I’ll still wear them in winter when we have no ❄. BTW: So furry!!
- My PANDA 🐼 PJs. I got this at Bluenotes for about 15 to 20 bucks a few days ago. Again, its the softest thing ALIVE! I will be SO ready to wake up and find my Christmas gifts in this outfit.
- My sock slippers 👟 They are so comfortable. I love how they are slippers ansd socks. I’ll just wear them in the house, but I’ll know they protect my feet first.
- Ruby red nail polish 💅 It’s Christmas so it kinda just make sense to have red polish. According to a magazine, burgundy is the shade or red for the faired skined, orange-red for those with medium skin and ruby red for dark skinned.
- Merry marshmallow kiss Bath and Body works cream This cream smells so good and sweet. I’m actually trying to get a cream for every season and I have summer and winter. A perfect gift to everyone that likes perfumes.
And that was my list! What were your favorite accessories in November, or did you buy something new? I would love to know!