Hello! And happy Holidays! This day 8 of Blogmas. Today, I will be showing you a Diy Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Recipe. Here it is!
Cooking time: 5
*Btw, you can try checking the boxes while viewing the post 🙂
- 4 cups (1 liter) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 5 oz (150 g) premium chocolate, semisweet or milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 35% whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) finely crushed Christmas candy cane, about 1 cane
- In a saucepan, heat the milk and vanilla. Add the chocolate and stir to blend. Keep warm.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Stir in half the candy.
- Whisk the hot chocolate one last time and pour into four cups. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy cane. In lieu of a spoon, place a long candy cane in each cup to stir the hot chocolate. Merry Christmas!
To crush the candy cane, use a mortar and pestle, a small food processor or a rolling pin.
If you want to check out the link to the recipe, here is the link to the website: