ฯ Bonjour ฯ
Today, I’m here with a post I did last year: 5 DIY Gifts for family and friends, so you should go and check a look at that one before you read this one.
I just arrived in the USA where I’m spending the holidays 🙂 I’m sooo excited 😀😀
Stockings are something that some of us hang, but not all of us use. They are used to put gifts in. I find it pretty cool 😎 that you can do that, so I decided to tell you guys sime gifts you could put in there. Tip: Put lots of small gifts instead of one big one.
- Hand sanitizer: I got this as a gift 🎁, and I’m in love! I don’t how it smells like, but it must smell good. I heard these were and maybe are still on sale, so that might be a good 👍 option.
- My friend gave me this too for Christmas and I put it inside my stocking. Inside there is a lip balm, a candy cane🍬, an ornament, a BFF bracelet and a necklace. They were all about 10-15 $ in total, so that’s a super great👍 option too.
- Me and 3 other friends did a Secret Santa 🎅 and it was so much fun!! The things up there are what I got from my friend: 2 chockers, 1 bracelet and 3 rings. In total, it must have been 25 $ (But that’s nothing compared to my friend that bought a ONESIE for the girl she had)
- Sweets: The anwser is obvious. My mom bought chocolates for the holiday and I used some to give to my friends. I mixed Lindor, Ferroro Rochers, but you can add gummies, candy canes, etc.
- Ornaments: Ornaments are a super good idea💡 because the Christmas tree🌳 is always in the spotlight. Great gift 🎁 for the crafty ones.
Do you use your stocking? If you do, what was the favorite thing you received?