I seriously can’t… This is soo good. No joke.
I love yogurt parfait, especially with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. So when we had nectarines, I decided to try it out and bada bing bada boom! It was perfect!
Peach Yogurt Parfait
- Servings: 1-2
- Time: 15 mins
- Difficulty: easy
- If this is your first time doing this recipe, I suggest you do half the recipe.
You will need:
− One nectarine
− 1 teaspoon and 1/2 of Cinnamon
− 1 teaspoon and 1/2 of Nutmeg
− 1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt
− 1/2 cup of Granola (Here’s a really good recipe)
- Get a chopping board and dice your nectarine into cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg. Add 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar if you would like it sweeter.
- In a separate glass (Or whatever you’re using to make your parfait), layer 1/2 yogurt and add 1/4 cup of your granola over one another.
- Mix the peaches with the cinnamon mix.
- Put the half the peaches over the oats and continue. The order should be like this: yogurt, oats, peaches, yogurt, oats, peaches, etc.
*If this is your first time doing this recipe, I suggest you do half the recipe.