1. Line your nails with petroleum jelly or white craft glue before painting them for an easy cleanup.
2. To prevent the tips of your painted nails from chipping, paint two basecoat layers: one on the top half of your nail and the second coat over the entire nail.
3. Use a white nail polish as your basecoat to make your nail color pop.
4. Paint your nail art designs on a plastic sandwich bag first, peel them off, and seal them on your nails with nail art glue or a clear topcoat for easy application.
5. Create a French manicure with ease by looping a rubber band around your fingertip.
6. Create a marbled effect by using drops of swirled nail polish and a cup of water.
For the full list, visit the Cosmopolition website.