You will need:
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Tablespoons (tbs) of Tomato Sauce
- Spices such as: Oignon Powder; Oregano;Garlic Powder;Parsley;Thyme;Basilic;
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (tbs) of Cheese
- Toppings of your choice: pepperoni, green pepper, olives, bacon, etc.
- Toaster:Knife:Microwave safe plate
MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS TELL A PARENT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, WHEN YOU ARE COOKING AND WHAT YOU WILL BE COOKING!
*MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN ADULT FOR STEP 6.
- Take your english muffin and slice it in half.
- Put your english muffin slices in the toaster until crunchy and soft.
- In the meanwhile, mix your tomato sauce with all your spices. Make sure that you take a little bit.
- When your english muffins get out of the toaster, spread a bit of tomato sauce on each half. *make sure that you take off the plug of the toaster right after your english muffin pops out of the toaster*
- Sprinkle your cheese.
- Take your pepperoni slices (or your other toppings) and cut them into tiny bits.
- Sprinkle your toppings on your pizza.
- Put your mini pizzas in your microwave safe plate, and put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- And there you have it! Here’s your pizza!