I seriously can’t… This is soo good. No joke.
I love yogurt parfait, especially with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. So when we had nectarines, I decided to try it out and bada bing bada boom! It was perfect!
YOU WILL NEED:
− One nectarine
− Brown Sugar
− White Sugar
− Vanilla Yogurt
− Granola (Here’s a really good recipe)
- Get a chopping board and dice your nectarine into cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg. Add brown sugar if you would like it sweeter.
- In a separate glass (Or whatever you’re using to make your parfait), layer yogurt, and oats over one another.
- Mix the peaches with the cinnamon mix.
- Put the half the peaches over the oats and continue. The order should be like this: yogurt, oats, peaches, yogurt, oats, peaches, etc.
- If you have extra peaches left, sprinkle it on top.
AND TA DAA!
- *If this is your first time doing this recipe, I suggest you do half the recipe.