- Mention the creator of the tag.
- Use the image in the article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 9 other bloggers/friends and let them know.
Let’s go on to the questions!
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Awesome, unpredictable and loving.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Hum.. Taylor Swift (she does it every year) and Zendaya (She is a BO$$)
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DEFINITIVELY!!
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
I have no idea.. Ohh, a Vanilla Bean Frap! I know it’s not food, but whatever.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
Uh.. I honestly don’t remember my purchases but I bought this really cute wallet January 3rd. It’s from Charming Charlie, and..It’s just so elegant!
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
♦ Take my stuff less for granted
♦ Try (I said try) to listen to my parents more
♦ Be a nicer person
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I really want to go to Europe (France, England, etc) alot. Like, alot.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I can’t believe I’m saying this.. But frog legs.
If you’ve already done this tag, then you don’t need to redo it.