A recipe by Evelynn 🙂
If you read my message on my fashion/beauty page, you would understand that’s up with the long period of time that I did not post. But this weekend, I’m going to do something on each page. On Health/Food, I’m doing my fave microwave nachos! My mom makes these for dinner sometimes, but I randomly tried it in the microwave, and it was AMAZING! Hoping you like nachos! 😛
You will need:
- About two or/and three handfuls of nachos
- One strand of green onions
- A slice of tomato
- Any cheese of your choice (I recommend cheddar or mozzarella)
- Wash your tomatoes and your green onion.
- Grate your cheese until you think there is enough.
- Take your slice of tomate and chop it in little pieces.
- Take your green onions and do the same thing.
- Take half of your nachos, and sprinkle half of your cheese, green onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle it on the nachos.
- Next, do the same thing with the rest of the ingredients (Nachos,cheese,green onions and tomatoes)
- Microwave your nachos for about 20-30 seconds.
And there you have it! Eat your nachos with salsa or a dipping sauce of your choice.