Tips for Beautiful Skin:
Hello! Its been a long time since I posted on this page, but today I got this post inspiration from Miss O and friends. Each day, i’ll try to post a tip. But anyways, these are tips I suggest for girl with sensitive skin. Lets go!
- ALWAYS complete the serving of food that the food guide recommend.
Its really important too know that. Food is really important for healthy skin.
2. NEVER skip meals.
As you know, breakfast is the most important tmeal of the day, and so all are the othrs. Like you are a tween, you stil grow, and you wanna grow GOOD.
3. DO NOT use perfume
Now-It’s ok once in a while but don’t try to put lots on your face! It can get into your pores and dirty them (Which causes acne!)
4.Wash your face daily
Morning and night, wash your face with a soft clenser.
5. DONT STRESS
Stress is actually proven to be bad for your skin! I mean, just another reason to sweat the stress away! If you stress a lot, try doing sports, meditation and/or taking warm bubble bath at the end of the day! 🙂
6. Use a good cleanser
Using a good cleanser is critical. To find the good one for you, try to find out what kind of skin type you have. Is your dry or oily? Or maybe even inbetween? 🙂 With that info, you’ll be able to clean your skin the right way!
7. Do lots of sports
Stay actif girl!
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE DIY LIP BALM
You will need:
- Shea Butter
- Vaseline (or petroleum jelly)
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Q-Tips( or cotton buds)
- Red food colouring (OPTIONAL)
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- A microwave-safe bowl
- 2 small containers: I used sample containers from Nordstrom
- Take: 1/8 tsp: Honey, Vanilla Extract, Red food colouring;1/2 tsp: Shea Butter;Vaseline;1 tsp: Coconut Oil; *YOU CAN USE YOUR Q-TIPS TO HELP YOU GET YOUR INGREDIENTS OUT.Mix them all together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put: Your bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds.Take a spoon, stir, and put your bowl back again for 15 seconds.
- Stir: It one more time and pour the liquid in your container.
- FREEZE: Put the containers in your freezer for 25 minutes.
You can always take a marker and write”Lip balm” on your container.
MINI ENGLISH MUFFINS PIZZAS
Mini English Muffin Pizzas (Makes 2, like the ones above)
You will need:
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Tablespoons (tbs) of Tomato Sauce
- Spices such as: Oignon Powder; Oregano;Garlic Powder;Parsley;Thyme;Basilic;
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (tbs) of Cheese
- Toppings of your choice: pepperoni, green pepper, olives, bacon, etc.
- Toaster:Knife:Microwave safe plate
MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS TELL A PARENT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, WHEN YOU ARE COOKING AND WHAT YOU WILL BE COOKING!
*MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN ADULT FOR STEP 6.
- Take your english muffin and slice it in half.
- Put your english muffin slices in the toaster until crunchy and soft.
- In the meanwhile, mix your tomato sauce with all your spices. Make sure that you take a little bit.
- When your english muffins get out of the toaster, spread a bit of tomato sauce on each half. *make sure that you take off the plug of the toaster right after your english muffin pops out of the toaster*
- Sprinkle your cheese.
- Take your pepperoni slices (or your other toppings) and cut them into tiny bits.
- Sprinkle your toppings on your pizza.
- Put your mini pizzas in your microwave safe plate, and put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- And there you have it! Here’s your pizza!