Six glasses are in a row. The first three are full of milk, while the last 3 glasses are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them in a way that the empty and full glasses alternate?
Samantha bought a bag of plums on Saturday and ate a third of them. On Sunday, she ate half of the plums that were left. She ate one on Monday, one on Tuesday, and then ate half of the remaining plums on Wednesday. On Thursday she looked in the bag and saw that there was just one plum left. How many plums did the bag have to begin with?
Two friends walk in a house. In the house, their 3rd friend is hanging to a pole really high up on the celling. There are no windows, no chairs, no tables,no anything for him to climb on. There is only a puddle of water. How did he get up?
4. Two fathers and two sons go to a soccer match. How come they had to buy only 3 tickets?
5. What is the question you can ask all day, get different answers, but they would all be right?
- Pour the juice from the second glass into the fifth glass.
- Twelve plums.
- He used a block of ice that melted.
- There are just three people. A grandfather, his son, and his grandson.